페이지 정보작성자 Young Jin Jang 작성일15-09-07 00:00 조회888회 댓글0건
2015 Winter Lab Tour
- A UNIST-unique program, where students earn a change to travel abroad and visit laboratories, academic institutions, companies and facilities in other countries.
B. Financial Support
- Scholarship: Students who were selected "Study abroad schoarship awardee"
- Through the presentation competition, 1 team can get KRW 3,000,000 financial support as 1st prize.
- Teams: 3~6 undergraduate (sophomore and above) students, mixed-gender team is not allowed
- Dates: 10 ~ 15 days (not including departure and arrival dates) in winter vacation.
- Schedule: must visit more than 5 institutes/labs/companies related one's major.
※ Proof of having set up a meeting with the above to be submitted(exchange emails) with the application.
- Regiond: No restrictions
- Application submission: October 2 (Fri), 18:00, UNIST International Center
- Presentation file submission: October 9 (Fri), 18:00, e-mail
- Presentation Evaluation: October(not yet decided)
- Notification of Successful Teams: November 2 (Mon)
- Post Lab Tour Presentation(after finish the lab tour): March .2016
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Young Jin Jang. firstname.lastname@example.org, 052-217-4127
등록된 댓글이 없습니다.